When it comes to car washes, there are two main types: soft touch and touchless. Both have their pros and cons; but, which is the best option for your business? Let’s take a closer look.
What Is A Soft Touch Car Wash?
A soft-touch car wash is a type of automatic car wash where a vehicle is washed with soft cloths. This is better than options that use brushes, as the method is less likely to scratch or damage the car’s paint job. Furthermore, soft touch car washes use foam and detergents that are designed to be gentle on the paint of a car.
However, a soft-touch car wash is not completely hands-off. A customer will still need to manually dry the car after it goes through the wash.
The primary benefits of a soft-touch car wash are:
– Less likely to damage the paint on a car
– Generally more affordable than touchless car washes
The primary drawbacks of a soft-touch car wash are:
– The customer will still need to manually dry the car after the wash
– Can be less effective at getting a car completely clean
What Is A Touchless Car Wash?
A touchless car wash is a type of car wash where high-pressure water is used to clean a vehicle. There are no brushes or cloths used in this type of wash, which means there is less risk of damaging your car’s paint. Touchless car washes use alkaline soap solutions and high-pressure water jets to remove dirt, grime, and salt from a car’s surface.
However, touchless car washes can be more expensive than soft-touch car washes.
The primary benefits of a touchless car wash are:
– Less risk of damaging a car’s paint
– Can be more effective at getting a customer’s car completely clean
The primary drawbacks of a touchless car wash are:
– More expensive than soft-touch car washes
– May use more water than other types of car washes
Similarities Between a Soft-Touch and Touchless Car Wash
There are some similarities between soft touch and touchless car washes:
– Both are automatic car washes, meaning customers do not need to wash their car by hand.
– Both are effective at cleaning a car.
– Both types of car washes can be used on all types of cars.
Major Differences Between The Two
The two main differences between soft touch and touchless car washes are:
– The way they clean a car: soft touch car washes use cloths while touchless car washes use high-pressure water jets.
– The cost: soft touch car washes are generally more affordable than touchless car washes.
-Cleaning products: soft touch car washes use foam and detergents while touchless car washes use alkaline soap solutions.
Which Option Is Best For Your Business?
The type of car wash you choose for your business will depend on a few factors, such as your budget and the types of cars you expect to service. If you are primarily concerned with cost, then a soft touch car wash may be the best option for your business. However, if you are primarily concerned with getting a customer’s car completely clean, then a touchless car wash may be the better choice. Ultimately, the decision of which type of car wash to choose is up to you and your specific business needs.